Monday, April 28, 2008

pictures

BELOW:
Kiddies at the park that love when we bring bubbles.


BELOW: This is me, being cute. I have no idea how to make pictures not sideways.


RIGHT: I finished the mural today! I had a lot of fun spending time with the kids and I hope to draw with them more when we get back from our trip!

















ABOVE: is when we took three buses to Serco, where we went on a hike in the foothills of the Andes to see a gorgeous water fall. We also saw some cool rocks and pretended to be cave men.

BELOW: This was taken on the youth retreat, with some of the youth. duh.






PS
Mail always brightens my day.
Jr. Rodolfo Rutte No. 718
Magdalena del Mar, Lima
Lima Peru

more pictures coming soon, sometime after May 19th when we get back from the north! Please pray for our health because apparently the water is very sketchy, and the trip in general is going to be physcially challenging, not to mention everything else.. We'll be visiting somewhere around 12 churches, serving in whatever way we can and doing kids and youth programs, and I'll be sharing my testimony in Spanish at least a few more times. Thanks for thinking of us and even checking this messy blog, it means a lot!





1 comment:

AKH said...

Breanne mcd. I would just like to start off by saying "I really like you" and I miss our morning spooning times. They must be repeated.
Oh and I think that you are beautiful.
The tree you painted is great. What's the msg you put on it?
Love you and miss you mucho!